Disaster Relief Grants for Etsy Sellers
South Florida and beyond
The Etsy Fund
Get a grant of $2,500 to offset effects to your Etsy business caused by a natural disaster.
- One-time grant of $2,500.
- Open to all Etsy sellers (handmade, craft supply, and vintage sellers in the U.S. can all apply.)
- Applicants must have experienced a federally declared natural disaster within the past year.
- Applicants must have been an active seller on Etsy for at least one year, and your account with Etsy must be in good standing.
- A “natural disaster” is a recent, unforeseen natural event that has significantly affected a seller’s ability to produce and/or market their work, that has created an immediate need for relief funds and/or assistance.