Flexible Grants for Social Enterprises & Nonprofits
South Florida and beyond
Open Road Alliance
Nonprofits or Social Enterprises
One-time grants available to address unexpected roadblocks for impact-focused organizations.
- One-time cash grants ranging from $80,000 - $120,000 for nonprofits and for-profit social enterprises.
- Available for organizations working in any geographic area or sector.
Eligible organizations must be one of the following:
- A US-registered 501c3 nonprofit in good standing.
- A for-profit social enterprise or foreign charity with a US-registered charitable fiscal sponsor in good standing (501c3 nonprofits, private foundations or similar organizations).
The organization’s work must meet the following criteria:
- Mid-implementation – programs that are otherwise fully funded - not pilot projects.
- Prioritizing clear, demonstrable, and deep impact that can demonstrate clear potential to flatten the COVID-19 curve and supports longer-term societal and economic adaptation beyond the immediate outbreak.
- Preference for organizations/interventions operating at scale or systems-change.