Reimbursement Grants for Small Businesses Affected by COVID-19
CareerSource South Florida
Small Business Grant Seekers
Get up to $10,000 for reimbursement of COVID-19 expenses for your small business.
One-time grant assistance of up to $10,000.00. CareerSource South Florida will utilize the following scale to award grants:
- 3–10 full-time employees up to $5,000
- 11–25 full-time employees up to $7,500
- 26–50 full-time employees up to $10,000
To apply, you must:
- Have between 3-50 W2 employees.
- Have been in business for at least 2 years and in good standing with the state of Florida.
- Have a primary location in Miami-Dade or Monroe County.
- Have gross receipt or gross excise taxes that are $10 million or less for the last two available financial years.