Meal Delivery Funds for Schools
South Florida and beyond
Up to $3,000 grants for schools to purchase supplies for meal distribution and delivery.
- One-time grant of up to $3,000 per school.
The person completing the application must be one of the following:
- School Principal
- School Nutrition Manager
- District School Nutrition Director
- District Superintendent
- School must be located in the United States.
- School must participate in the National School Lunch Program.
- School must include at least one of the grades K-12.
- School must be located in a recognized “brick and mortar” school building.
- Each school may apply for a maximum of $3,000 in funding per school building.
- Each school may only submit one application.
- Each application is for a single school to apply. If multiple schools from a school district would like to apply, a separate application is required for each school.