Business for All and COVID-19 Grant Contest
U.S. CITIzens and residents
September 25, 2020
Hello Alice is offering $10,000 grants that will be distributed immediately to small business owners impacted by COVID-19, as part of its broader Business for All Grant Contest.
- One-time grants of $10,000
- If a business is not selected for immediate COVID-19 grant support, they will still be in consideration for the larger $50,000 Business for All grant distributed in November 2020
- All grant applicants will receive access to business growth opportunities and support from the Hello Alice community
Applicant (Business Owner) Eligibility:
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding U.S. territories)
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant must be a business owner who is a leading executive (Founder, CEO, COO, or any other similar role) of the business who is authorized to legally bind the business with respect to the grant contest
- Must have its principal place of business in the United States
- Must not be engaged in illegal, potentially illegal, or illegitimate activities as determined by Hello Alice
- The business may be any business entity legally permissible in the United States
- Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility by Hello Alice, which may include a background check and completing additional documentation
No items found.