Black-Owned Business Loan Program
Miami Bayside Foundation
Lending opportunities and technical assistance to Black entrepreneurs throughout the state of Florida.
- $2,500 to $75,000 loans available for black-owned businesses.
To be considered for a BBLP loan, your business must be:
- 51% black-owned;
- Domiciled in Miami-Dade County, as stated in the organization’s occupational license;
- Owned by United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents;
- For-profit corporation. No sole proprietorships;
- Must demonstrate that the loan will aid in the creation of new jobs; and
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment.
- Please note, if a start-up (under one year), owners must put up a 20% cash match.