Small Business Loans for Black, Minority & Underserved Businesses
South Florida and beyond
Small Minority-Owned Businesses
Help for minority-owned small businesses by providing loans and business development training.
- A complete profile of the business is taken under consideration during the evaluation process to find flexible and fair loan terms.
- Offering business management training.
- $5,000 to $250,000
- 1 to 5 year term
- 1% to 8% interest
- Payment is required 3 months after loan closing
Payment Protection Program Loan:
- 1 year loan term
- 1% interest
- Maturity of 2 years
- 6 month deferment period
- No collateral is necessary
- Credit score requirements are flexible.
- Existing business registered in the state of Florida.
- Owners/co-owners are Green Card holders or citizens.
- Business is generating a profit.