Up to $2,000 in Grants Assistance for Black-Owned Small Businesses
South Florida and beyond
Black-Owned Small Businesses
Receive a grant up to $2,000 to help rebuild your small business.
- One-time grant between $500 - $2,000.
- There are no specific requirements on how to use the funds but Wish Local recommends rent, payroll, marketing, etc.
To be eligible, you must fall under all of the categories listed below:
- You have a Black-owned business.
- You are 18+ years of age.
- Your store has 20 or fewer employees.
- Your store is a brick-and-mortar shop within the United States.
- Your store earns an average annual revenue under $1M.
- If selected for the program, you must join Wish Local.